Cables and accessories can be found in the "Extra document" appendix.
The MBT-x is a measurement module for production and quality assurance of batteries. It is optimized for the quick test of battery cells and modules and for checking welding joints in EoL-tests.
It measures 3 key battery parameters (AC internal resistance, DC internal resistance and battery voltage) within 0.4sec. An additional mode allows for automatic temperature compensation.
In addition to the 4-wire measuring technology, a 6-wire arrangement is also provided to facilitate the wiring.
The measurement module is protected by an aluminium housing which can be mounted by 4 screws. It is remotely controlled via RS232 communication interface and powered by a separate power supply.
- Switchable resistance range allows welding tests.
- 3-parameter measurement within 0.4sec
- Measuring battery voltage with high accuracy (±1mV for cells)
- Measuring the battery internal resistance (ohmic part) at 2 frequencies (10Hz, 1kHz)
- Test connection in 4-wire technology or in 6-wire technology with compensation current
- Measuring temperature with temperature compensation of the 10Hz measurement
- Cycle time can be further reduced by parallel operation