- High precision output and measurement up to ±0.015% of full scale
- Fast current response up to 100μS
- High sampling rate up to 10mS
- High single point transient sampling rateup to 1mS
- Integrating up to 96 channels
- Channel parallel output up to 1200A
- High-efficiency charge and discharge with low heating
- Energy recycling during discharge (AC/DC bi-directional regenerative series)
- Waveform simulation (current/power modes)
- Multi-level safety protections
- Integrable data logger and chamber
- Compliant to IEC and GB/T standards
- Electric vehicle
- Electric scooter/bike
- Energy storage system
- Power tools
- Quality inspection
- Academic research
Chroma 17010 Battery Reliability Test System is a high-precision system designed specifically for testing lithium-ion battery (LIB) cells, electric double-layer capacitors (EDLCs), and lithium-ion capacitors (LICs).
The test equipment is suitable for product development and quality control by providing characteristic research, cycle life testing, product screening, and quality assessment.
Chroma 17010 system provides two design architecture types.
The linear circuit series produce low output noise and high measurement accuracy, suitable for reliability evaluation of small and medium-sized energy storage components in development.
The regenerative AC/DC bi-directional series with power saving and low heat generating features fit standard product life evaluation as well as medium and large-sized energy storage components or power battery cell testing.
The exclusive Battery Lab Expert (Battery LEx) software platform helps users to quickly reference previous sub-recipes or add new sub-recipes through a multi-level recipe
structure for efficient test plan editing.
The independent DUT data management function can share different DUT recipes.
Battery LEx combines both CC, CC-CV, CP, CP-CV, CV, and CR test steps, as well as C-rate, OCV-SOC, Q%, waveform simulation, and chamber control modes.
This is compliant with USABC, IEC, and GB/T international test standards and fits various test applications.
Tests are executed in groups, so that users can quickly obtain each group