NOTE! Chroma 63003-150-40 has a temporary purchase stop due to component shortage!
- Rated power:250W
- Voltage range: 150V
- Current range: 40A max.
- CC, CR, CV & CP operation modes
- User-defined waveforms (UDW)
- CZ mode for turn on capacitive loadsimulation
- Real time power supply load transient response simulation
- User programmable 100 sequences via front panel
- High precision voltage & current measurement
- Voltage, current & Pmax measurement for OCP/OLP test
- Timing & discharging measurement for batteries
- Short circuit simulation
- Smart fan control
Full protection: OC (adjustable), OT, OP (adjustable) protection & OV warning, polarity reverse alarm
- Standard USB, optional Ethernet and GPIB interfaces
The 63000 series programmable DC electronic loads are reliable, precision instruments primarily designed to test switching power supplies, A/D power supplies, power electronic components, adapters, 3C batteries and chargers.
Its maximum 250W rated power makes it suitable for testing numerous types of lower power devices.