- Dynamic mode: up to 15 kHz
- Adjustable current rising speed: 0.001 A/μs to 5 A/μs
- Min. readback resolution: 0.1 mV，0.1 mA
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD, capable of displaying multiple parameters and states simultaneously
- Overvoltage/overcurrent/overpower/overtemperature/reverse voltage protection
- 4 static modes: CC, CV, CR, CP· 3 dynamic modes: continuous, pulsed, toggled
- List function supports editing as many as 512 steps
- Battery test function, OCP test, OPP test, factory test function, etc.
- Short-circuit test function
- Power-off memory function
- Built-in RS232/USB/LAN (optional) communication interface
- USB-GPIB module (optional)
DL3000 series is a cost-effective programmable DC electronic load with high performance.
With a user-friendly interface and superb performance specifications, DL3000 series provides various interfaces for remote communication to meet your diversified test requirements.
It can be widely used in various industries, such as automotive electronics, aerospace, and fuel cells.
- General-purpose testing in the R&D lab
- DC power supply industry, such as regulated power supply, constant current power supply, switching mode power supply (SMPS), module power supply, power adapter, etc.
- Battery industry, such as various batteries and cell batteries
- Charger industry, such as battery charger and cell phone charger
- Power electronic device industry, such as MOSFET, IGBT, capacitor, and ballast resistor
- Teaching experiment