- Single output, 50 V/3 A, total power up to 150 W
- Low ripple and noise: <500 μVrms/4 mVpp; <2 mArms
- Excellent load and line regulation rate: <0.01% + 2 mV; <0.01% + 2 mA
- Transient response time: <50 μs
- 1 mV/1 mA resolution (optional)
- Sound overvoltage/overcurrent/overtemperature protection, with the response time for the overvoltage protection less than 10 ms
- External trigger function supported, enabling synchronous output for multiple devices
- Timing output supported (10 ms to 99999 s) for up to 2,048 groups
- 3.5-inch TFT-LCD; compact and elegant; easy to use
- Front panel locking and any specified key locking supported
- RS232 interface communication supported
DP700 series power supply is a type of affordable programmable linear DC power supply with high performance.
With superb performance specifications, pure and reliable output, and clear user interface, the DP700 series supports timing output and trigger function, and provides a remote communication interface, enabling you to meet your diversified test requirements.