DP2031: 32 V/3 A || 32 V/3 A || 6 V/5 A (10 A) 
- 3 electrically isolated independent channels with a maximum total power of 222 W
- 4.3-inch LCD color touch screen
- Internal series/parallel connections for CH1 and CH2
- High resolution for measurement of 1 μA low range current
- Capability to measure and display wide dynamic ranges of current
- Excellent programming/readback accuracy
- Transient response time <50 μs
- Front and rear output terminals
- 2-wire or 4-wire remote sense
- A maximum of 512 arbitrary points with dwell time down to 1 ms; various built-in basic waveforms
- Low output ripple and noise <350 μVrms/2 mVpp
- Command processing time <10 ms
- Automatic switchover between low and high range measurement
- Timing output, energy consumption analysis (IoT), data logging and analysis
- Capability to measure the minimum of 1 ms pulse current
- Three rack-units (3U), 1/2-rack form factor
- Software control
- Over voltage, over current, and over temperature protection
- Various interfaces available: USB HOST, LAN, Digital I/O, and RS232 standard; GPIB optional 
Note: The CH3 of DP2031 has two ranges: 6 V/5 A and 6 V/10 A (optional). When it switches to 6 V/10 A, both CH1 and CH2 switch to 32 V/2 A from 32 V/3 A.
Note: The GPIB and RS232 share the same port. The optional GPIB interface can be installed in place of the RS232 interface.
DP2000 series is a high-precision programmable linear power supply. In addition to basic functions such as low ripple and noise, fast transient response time, etc., it has three fully isolated channels, high precision, and high sampling rate. The resolution of small current measurement reaches to 1μA, and the annual accuracy is 28μA. Color touch screen, a variety of standard configuration interfaces, a variety of desktop and integrated testing requirements.