RF Demonstration board with built in 1 GHz Oscillator, mixer, filters, and amplifier.
- Energized by USB; connected with PC for operations and controlled through the program control panel on the PC.
- Provide 10MHz reference signal output and can easily realize clock synchronization with other devices of the system.
- Built-in 50MHz signal which can be connected to the input port by “switches” to facilitate users’ learning, operation and demonstration of the spectrum analyzer.
- 500MHz and 1GHz local oscillator signal outputs with good phase noise to convenient users’ various measurement needs when there is no signal source.
- Modular circuit design; provide interfaces for users to make separate measurement of any component; enable to replace any component.