- Convenient, quick volume flow measurement
- With the funnel set, the time-consuming loop method is a thing of the past
- Suitable for outlets up to 300 x 300 mm
- Easy to assemble
Use the testovent 417 funnel set (in conjunction with the appropriate measuring equipment) for measuring the volume flow at ventilation grilles and plate outlets quickly and conveniently.
Measuring air flow velocities and correctly calculating the volume flow at ventilation outlets can present a challenge. Use the testovent 417 funnel set (in conjunction with the appropriate measuring equipment) to measure the volume flow at ventilation grilles and plate outlets conveniently and accurately.
Using the funnels will save you time, since there is no need to use the time-consuming loop method for calculating the mean.
The testovent 417 funnel set consists of a funnel for ventilation grilles and a funnel for plate outlets. You can conveniently transport both funnels in the practical case.
Use the testovent 417 funnel set in combination with the testo 417 vane anemometer or the vane probes (Ø 100 mm) for the testo 435 and testo 480 (please order separately).
- Round funnel for plate outlets (Ø 200 mm)
- Square funnel for ventilation grilles (330 x 330 mm)
- Practical case - Instructions for use for measuring with funnels